Maddy has a very sore mouth!!
She had to get braces to help straighten out a tooth that is growing the wrong direction under her gums.
She was sooo excited to get them!
Today she woke up early and came into our room crying. She did not want to go to school but I gave her some advil, a kiss, and sent her on her way.
This might possibly be a very long year!
She does look very cute though!!
She looks older to me!
She is changing so fast!
2 comments:
Oh dear! I'm sure that was quite the ordeal getting her to do that! I can see her theatrics now;) They do hurt though, I can remember that. I can't believe she has BRACES already! She just a little girl! Or at least, that's how I remember her! Amazing how fast they grow up and become EXPENSIVE!
Wow, you updated also!! I guess I should check more often. Please keep posting, I'm not into Facebook.
Post a Comment