It was a great trip though. Sophia had her daily blowout so we ran out of clothing quick for her. I did wash in the bathtub everynight. I was really thankful for my washer when I got home.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Disneyland
This is a little late to be posting, but here it is anyway. We had such a fun trip to Disneyland the first part of March. Chris went lobster hunting and Melissa and I took the kids to Disneyland one day and then shopping the next. On Saturday night we picked up Chris and then went to Disneyland for 2 more days. The girls (Madeline, Olivia, Melissa Sky and Katie) looked so cute in their Minnie Mouse matching outfits. I pleaded with Chris to let us stay longer, but plans were plans and we had planned to leave Tuesday, so we did. I love my stable husband!
It was a great trip though. Sophia had her daily blowout so we ran out of clothing quick for her. I did wash in the bathtub everynight. I was really thankful for my washer when I got home.



It was a great trip though. Sophia had her daily blowout so we ran out of clothing quick for her. I did wash in the bathtub everynight. I was really thankful for my washer when I got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment