Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stress-Relievers for Exhausted, Desperate Parents...

I came across this when I was preparing for my Relief Society lesson. Sometimes laughter is just the best medicine.

  1. Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
  2. Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa.
  3. When someone says, "have a nice day," tell them you've made other plans.
  4. Make a "thing to do" list of things you have already done.
  5. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
  6. Drive to work in reverse.
  7. Have your surname legally changed to "Your-Highness."
  8. Pound your head repeatedly on a pile of lightly toasted Wonder bread.
  9. Brush your teeth vigorously with cheese whiz.
  10. Read the dictionary upside-down and look for secret messages.
  11. Bill your doctor for the time you spent in his waiting room.
  12. Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
  13. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
  14. Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him off to preschool as if nothing is wrong.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like that, stare at people through a fork and pretend they're in jail. Next time we go to dinner I'll do that to you the whole time.